We use the toilet every single day … twelve months of every 12 months. We cherish our lavatory time and depart a lot happier, but this room is commonly essentially the most harmful place in your house. Being proactive with efficient product options is the important thing to fall prevention.
For lower than a greenback a day, you possibly can equip your lavatory with all the mandatory merchandise to maintain you secure. Make your lavatory completely satisfied and secure every single day. Finest Information to Toilet Security for Seniors
Have you learnt the BATHROOM HOT SPOTS? Finest Information to Toilet Security for Seniors
HOT SPOT #1 – Get Some Leverage
If in case you have hassle getting on and off a chair, then you’re additionally having hassle getting on and off a rest room. An elevated bathroom seat and hand rails could make all of the distinction.
For a listing of our commode choices below Toilet Security Click Here
HOT SPOT #2 – Getting out and in of the Tub
Getting out and in of the bathtub or bathe will be difficult, and holding onto the sink or towel rack isn’t secure. Utilizing seize bars is a significantly better answer.
For a listing of our seize bars choices below Toilet Security Click Here
HOT SPOT #3 – Bathing Independently
Our tub or bathe is our sanctuary, however with out the right security gear, that is one other lavatory sizzling spot. Bathtub-seats, hand-held shower-heads and bathtub mats are a should!
Strive our Ultimate Bathing Experience Kit to stop falls within the tub and bathe!
- Bathtub Seat
- Rubber Mat
- Bathtub Seat Basket
- Bathtub Seat Cushion
- Holder for Hand Held Bathe
- Hand Held Bathe
Extra info right here: Ultimate Bathing Experience Kit
High 10 Toilet Security Ideas:
BE PROACTIVE. Over 60% of falls happen at dwelling, with the bulk occurring within the lavatory. Add security measures BEFORE you’ve a fall.
1. By no means lock your lavatory door. It might stop somebody from serving to you promptly. As a substitute, use a Do Not Disturb signal.
2. Use an elevated toilet seat on the commode and a bath seize bar to get out and in of the bath.
3. A bath bench with a again offers consolation and security when bathing or showering. This needs to be used with an 84” lengthy hand-held bathe head.
4. Use a non-skid bath mat within the bathtub and bathe flooring.
5. Set water heater thermostats at 120 levels Fahrenheit or decrease to keep away from scalds.
6. Use shower gel as a substitute of a bar cleaning soap that may slip out of your palms and on to the ground.
7. Set up a nightlight that comes on robotically in dim gentle.
8. Exchange faucet handles with simple to make use of levers and mark clearly with “sizzling” and “chilly”
9. Take away all flooring rugs that may slip or can catch your foot.
10. Get a Medical Alert System in case you are residing alone and a fall danger.
Finest Information to Toilet Security for Seniors